The pixie is becoming more and more popular as more women get their hair cut into this boyish-yet-still-feminine-style. In fact, the pixie is so popular. It can be lovely, sexy, sophisticated or funky. Short pixie haircuts for women are incredibly popular now and although we may have forgotten short pixie haircuts for a few years, it’s time to take advantage of their unbelievable benefits again! And it’s no wonder the pixie is so popular in the short haircut styles. It’s edgy, yet feminine. And the great advantage of this fabulous new trend is that it suits all age groups and can be adjusted to flatter most face shapes, too! In this gallery, we will share Short Pixie Haircuts for Women 2014 – 2015. You’ll find out the secrets to each cut and how to style them, plus learn what face shapes and hair textures can get away with a pixie.
1. Curly Pixie Cut for Women
2. Jessica Chastain’s Caramel Pixie Haircut
3. Classy Blonde Pixie Cut Style
4. Jennifer Lawrence’s Long Pixie Haircut
5. Malinda Williams Cute Spiked Pixie Hair
6. Short Blonde Hair with Dark Roots and Long Bangs
7. Pretty Pixie Short Hairdo for Women
8. Short Haircut with Side Shaved for Curly Women
9. The Best Long Pixie Haircut for 2014-2015
10. Beauty Pixie Hair with Fringe for Women
11. The Best Short Pixie Haircut for Older Women
12. Ruby Rose’s Different Pixie Style
13. Charming Straight Pixie Style for Thin Hair
14. Isabel Lucas’s Short Blonde Hairstyle
15. Zoe McLellan’s Straight Pixie Hairstyle
16. Rita Ora’s Blonde Pixie Hairstyle
17. Funky Short Pixie Hairstyle
18. Asymmetrical Long Pixie Hair for Women
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.