Women have hundreds of ways of how to stand out from the crowd. Original coloristic solutions are one of them. You might have chosen a short haircut and hairstyle that flatters your face the most, and you prefer to stick to them from year to year. But with hair color you have much more freedom. Although you need to take into account your skin tone and the general degree of contrast between your hair, skin and eyes, you may select a wide range of hair colors that will be flattering to you personally. While your ideal haircut depends on your face shape, your hair color should be based on a combination of factors including your natural hair color, eye color, and skin tone. You’ll look best in a hair color that complements your natural skin tone. Tone is used to describe the warmth or coolness of a color. Besides, you can experiment with coloristic techniques, introducing highlights, lowlights, ombre or even hair chalking into your hairstyles to add more exclusiveness to your looks. I know, I know you need some color inspiration here. And I’ll gladly provide you with current Short Hair Color Ideas 2014 – 2015 in this article.
1. Ombre Style on Short Hair
2. Charlize Theron’s Chic Short Hair Color Idea
3. Grey Color Idea for Short Hair with Bangs
4. Short Pale Pink Hair With Dark Roof
5. Glamorous Deep Purple Short Hairstyle
6. Grey Colored Undercut Hairstyle
7. Red Colored and Layered Long Pixie Cut
8. Colorful Short Bob Hairstyle
9. The Best Ion Color Brilliance Mint
10. Fire Short Hair Colored with Shaved Side
11. Dark Black and Blue Short Hairstyle
12. Futuristic Different Colored Blonde Hair
13. Sharon Osbourne’s Hair Color for 2014-2015
14. Aylin Koseturk’s Short Hair Color
15. Different Colored Choppy Short Thick Hairstyle
16. Robin Wright’s Two Colored Hair Style
17. Cute Blonde Colored Layered Short Haircut
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.