Highlights are the best when it comes to adding a light shine to any hair color. Ombre and balayage coloring is the latest hair coloring trends that won’t damage your hair by coloring minimum part of your hair. Whether you have blonde, brunette or darker hair color you can add some color to your hair with some highlights so here are the examples:
1. Highlights for Short Stacked Bob
Here is a very gorgeous inverted short bob haircut with blonde highlights as you can see it looks good both wavy and straight.
2. Short Haircut with Blonde Highlights
Simple blonde highlights and darker blonde roots will make fine hair look fuller and much more modern.
3. Straight Long Highlighted Bob
Here is a long bob hairstyle idea with really light baby blonde balayage coloring that make this hair color lighter and modern looking.
4. Highlights In Long Pixie Hair
Here is a long pixie haircut idea with modern layering style and blonde highlights that creates a nice contrast.
5. Short Bob Haircut Highlights 2017
Ashy blonde hair color and dark roots would be the best idea if you are a black woman with a layered bob haircut.
6. Cute Long Bob
7. Modern Long Pixie
8. Blonde Bob with Lowlights
9. Wavy Bob
10. Curly Style
11. Gray Highlights on Dark Brown Hair
12. Mid Length Blonde Hair
13. Short Thick Bob
14. Brown Hair with Blonde Highlights
15. Soft Blonde
No widget added yet.