Pixie is the most popular short haircut for women. It’s poetical name is reminiscent of forest elves, fairies and sprites. It has such a sweet little name, but it has been worn by some of the biggest, boldest, and bravest stars throughout history. The sweet lively look of pixie haircut is achieved thanks to a special technique that suggests cutting your hair shorter at the temples and nape and leaving longer locks on the crown. Proving the cut has staying power, Pamela Anderson and Jennifer Lawrence have recently debuted their own versions. Here, we round up the women who have inspired us with this short haircut over the decades. Pixies are having a major moment, and we can see why: When styled well, they’re edgy, playful, feminine, and cool—and after what feels like years of rampant hair extensions in Hollywood, they’re also a breath of fresh (h)air. Besides, this nearly effortless style can be achieved with any hair texture. Just use your favorite styling (and healthy) products to shape your hair into a sleek look. Here, 20 Pixie Hair Styles for styling your crop.
1. Cutest Pixie Hairstyle for 2015
2. Nice Red Pixie Hairstyle
3. Cute Pixie Hairstyle with Brown Color
4. Lovely Pixie Hairstyle with Undercut
5. The Best Dark Messy Pixie Hairstyle
6. Michelle Williams’s Pixie Haircut
7. Cool Short Pixie Haircut for 2015
8. Rita Ora’s Short Blonde Pixie Haircut
9. Simply Shailene Woodley’s Pixie Cut
10. Jennifer Hudson’s Pixie Style
11. Chyler Leigh’s Pixie Haircut
12. Nicole Richie’s Pink Pixie Hair
13. Rihanna’s Glamorous Pixie Haircut
14. Anne Hathaway’s Brown Pixie Haircut
15. Best Trendy Pixie Style for 2014-2015
16. Gorgeous Grey Pixie Haircut for Women
17. Kaci Fennell’s Short Pixie Haircut
18. Jennifer Lawrence’s Best Pixie Hairstyle with Blonde Color
19. Cute Style of a Pixie Hairstyle
20. Short Hairstyle for Round Face and Thick Hair
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.