In this winter of 2015, it’s all about taking the casual out of a short hairstyle. You could cutting off your hairdo into an edgy, asymmetrical -or rock a voluminous “lob”- with a sharp side apart.
Curiously, the women we’ve seen with this short bob hair style have arrived at it from different ends of the haircut spectrum. The baby bob functions as the goal length for those trying to grow out a pixie while also serving as a bold short-hair move for women with typically longer locks.
Celebrities for pioneering a new style, all the time. They can try first, if they get a positive response, we can try that style on us, and we can be fashionable with easy way.
To get you imaginative, we rounded up 20 Celebrity Bob Hairstyles looks that we’ve seen newly on the red carpet. Look at these pictures to your next salon visit, and you’ll look super cool and feel nice.
1. Jennifer Aniston Beautiful Fine Hair Bob Hairstyle
2. Lily Collins Wavy Bob
4. Cutest Celebrity Bob Cut
5. Léa Seydoux Soft Brown Cute Bob
6. Anne Hathaway Cute Brown Choppy Hairdo
7. Laura Wright Straight Blonde Bob
8. Jennifer Zeuner Side Aparted Bob
9. Taylor Swift Wavy Hairstyle
10. Jenny McCarthy Celebrity Straight Bob
11. Dylan Dryer Line Bob Hair
12. Katherine Heigl Blondie Hairstyle
13. Chelsea Kane Straight Layered Bob
14. Portia De Rossi Wavy Inverted Bob
15. Modern Blonde Bob Claire Hair
16. Meg Ryan Bob with Layers
17. Kelly Pickler Side Aparted Short Bob Style
18. Straight Hair with Side Bangs for Older Women
19. Rachel McAdams Cute Curly Brown Bob
20. Gorgeous Jennifer Lawrence’s Wavy Celeb Bob
No widget added yet.