Short pixie hairstyles for older women are easy to style and even easier to wear. A pixie cut refers to a variety of short haircuts that typically contain many layers. The pixie cut is sheared to over the ears and often contains wispy bangs. The significant feature of a pixie haircut is close-cropped layers that surround the face and lay close on the sides and back of the head. However, as with most great haircuts, the pixie hairstyle leaves you with options to individualize your look. Your pixie can be cropped to have long layers throughout the crown for body and volume if you desire. The short pixie hairstyle speaks of a woman that has self-confidence. This short cut will show off your features beautifully. The pixie cut is perfect for older women, as it is youthful, playful and full of vigor as you see in our model pictured here. A short pixie haircut is full of styling convenience as it can literally be wash and wear. Even though your locks will be clipped very short, you still have a number of styling options available with a short pixie cut. The pixie is incredibly flattering on fine-boned faces, and showcases your eyes. This hairstyle is designed to show off your facial features beautifully. Check out our 15 Short Pixie Hairstyles for Older Women list.
1. Cute Short Pixie Hairstyle for Older Women
2. Jamie Lee Curtis Very Short Pixie Haircut
3. Gorgeous Pixie Hair for Older Women
4. Carolyn Hennesy Short Pixie Haircut
5. The Best Pixie Haircut for Older Women
6. Thin Pixie Cut for Over 60
7. Grey Spiked Pixie Cut for Over 40
8. Nice Thin Short Pixie Cut for Older Women
9. Stylish Short Grey Curly Haircut
10. Carolyn Hennesy’s Layered Pixie Cut
11. Trendy Older Women Pixie Style
12. Extremely Thin Short Haircut for Over 50
13. Sided Grey Color with Pixie Cut
14. Light Grey Short Older Hair for Thin Hair
15. Beautiful Side-Swept Bangs for Older Women Pixie
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.