Balayage is a French colouring technique that was developed in the 1970s. It’s a random technique where the colour is applied by hand rather then using the traditional foiling or cap highlighting techniques. You can reach so many different results from soft, natural highlights to something strong and punky. The fact it’s so low maintenance is such a drawcard for women too. It’s also a very economical way to colour your short hair as you never have a solid demarcation line or regrowth, so if you can’t afford to get it done for another month it won’t look atrocious. It can also be a subtle way to change your hair colour from dark to light gradually. Balayage looks wonderful in bob hairstyles and upstyles as it really emphasises the colour. Check out our 15 Balayage Bob Hair gallery for inspiring.
1. Blonde Balayage Bob Hair
2. Blonde Balayage Wavy Bob Style
3. Balayage Bob Haircut for Dark Hair
4. Short Blonde Bob with Balayage
5. Ash Brown Blunt Bob Balayage
6. Brown Balayage Long Choppy Bob
7. Ash Blonde Balayage for Bob Hair
8. Blonde Balayage for Short Wavy Bob
9. Blonde Balayage Hair for Straight Bob
10. Babylights Balayage for Wavy Bob
11. Blonde Ombre and Balayage Hair for Bob
12. Blonde Balayage for Wavy Long Bob Hair
13. Nice Balayage with Waves for Bob
14. Soft Blonde Wavy Balayage for Bob
15. Blonde Balayage Hair for Bob Back View
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.